Well maintained brick front townhouse with fresh paint throughout. Enjoy hardwood floors on the main level. The bright kitchen has stainless steel appliances and updated cabinets. A single french door off kitchen takes you to the deck with stairs leading down to the yard. 3 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 newly renovated baths. The unfinished walkout basement is just waiting for your design! Fantastic community amenities include a pool and tot lots. Convenient location, close to shops and restaurants! Welcome Home!
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,280 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Space For Rooms
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)