Welcome home to this ready to move in 3 level townhome in Frederick. Easy access to all major commuter routes and shopping centers. This home has recently been updated in summer 2021 to include: new front yard exterior fencing; new wood trim around exterior windows; new hot water heater; new neutral carpet; new vinyl flooring in the kitchen and all bathrooms; new interior light fixtures; new commodes in all three bathrooms; new plumbing faucets in kitchen and bathrooms; new sink in the main level half bath; fresh paint on all three levels; new refrigerator with ice-maker; new dishwasher; new range hood , new sink and countertops in the kitchen; new butcher block breakfast bar; new roof installed in 2019 and the list goes on. As you enter the front door, you will be greeted with the living/dining room combo and kitchen with breakfast bar. Notice the all neutral decor, including the new carpet and fresh paint. As you climb the stairs to the middle level, you will find the laundry closet as well as the huge primary suite with generous walk in closet and private bathroom. The third level is complete with two spacious bedrooms, full bath and closet. There is nothing to do but move in...
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Other Construction, Vinyl Siding
1,518 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard. Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price